Complaint Review: Rochelle Gordon

• Submitted: Thu, July 07, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 07, 2005

• Reported By:Florence Kentucky
Rochelle Gordon
167 Cherry St. Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon ripoff, liar, schemes, scams you! Plays on your LIFE!!! I tried to unsubscribe by clicking bottom of her email and then got spamed, and a virus did she "see" that coming to me!!! Milford Connecticut

She played on my feelings and claimed to know what was going on in MY life, then asked me for money to buy a litteral key..for success!!?

When I tried to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided on Rochelle Gordon's page I then was spammed to death and I got a virus and lost precious pictures on my pc that I can never get back..of my only Grand child! I wonder did she "see" this happening to me after clicking on the unsubscribe link?.. Doubt it, I believe fully she has some type of software that puts adware/spyware, and virus's on your computer when you try to get rid of her and her annoying preminitions for a "Wealthier, Healthier Life"!!!!! Be VERY aware of this woman and her new helper...forgot her name..Carol something!

Melissa
Florence, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2005 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon/Milford-Connecticut/Rochelle-Gordon-ripoff-liar-schemes-scams-you-Plays-on-your-LIFE-I-tried-to-unsubs-148819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon