• Report: #203741

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Rochelle Gordon
rochelle-gordon.com Internet U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon astrology ripoff scams on the internet Internet

I too was wondering the internet one day, and found Rochelle Gordon's website, and signed up for free astrology reports. After that, I started getting e-mails on how to obtain a more detailed report. Also, I was told of how my life would change, and how much more money I could make. All this was tied to paying for several internet sessions that we would both connect to each other mentally, and start these mediation sessions. I paid the money, and to this date nothing happened. I paid about a total of $200 to this person who ripped me off. I sent numerous e-mails, and called her customer service number which is no longer on her website, and no one ever called me back. I want my money back from this person. Can someone help.

Deborah
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2006 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon/internet/Rochelle-Gordon-astrology-ripoff-scams-on-the-internet-Internet-203741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon