Complaint Review: Rochelle Gordon

• Updated: Wed, May 03, 2006

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Rochelle Gordon
Internet U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon ripoff sending email letters using my email address asking money for luck and promising great things Internet

I have been recieving a lot of email from clients asking whrere their book , luck wealth and happyness will come. I do not have or advertise such a book. Then I get hate mail saying that I had promised lucky lottery numbers. I do not give lottery numbers or encourage gambeling.

Several people say thay got my email from Rochelle Gordon recommending me and a letter asking for them to send money for luck lottery numbers in my name. Today someone sent me a copy of her letter asking them to send her money promising alll kinds of good luck if they did and both my email addresses were at the bottom of these letters.

This woman needs to be stopped.
Someone did give me an address where they had sent money and I am looking for an attorney
Or legal professional to STOP this woman from using my name and email address.
She is a fraude period!!!
Sincereely,

Joan
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2006 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon/internet/Rochelle-Gordon-ripoff-sending-email-letters-using-my-email-address-asking-money-for-luck-189856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon