• Report: #172033

• Submitted: Tue, January 17, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 17, 2006

• Reported By:Australia Australia
Rochelle Gordon
167 Cherry St, Pbm 292 Milford,ct 06460 Nationwide U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon psychic ripoff MILFORD CONNECTICUT

I cant belive i have been sucked in by this person. I recieved an email from out of the blue from Rochelle Gordon. she claimed she was America's formost psychic astrologer. She offer me a free reading. i thought i would give it a go because it was for free. She said it would take a few days to complete my free birth chart.

A few days later she sent me another email and made it sound as if she had done my reading, she said every now and then I'll be doing a reading for someone when suddenly I get the strangest feeling...almost like a tingle of excitement or electricity...and I know right away, that person's life is about to take a major turn for the better.

So when I got this exact feeling tonight, as I was working on your Forecast for Health, Wealth and Happiness," I said to myself, "Rochelle, you better drop everything and tell this person what's going on!"(that was me)On January 27, 2006 Your Life Could Be Completely Changed Forever And Your Money Problems Solved!

she then, you might remember, in the first email, I showed you how my free forecast helped one of my friends win an award in excess of $500,000.00. Well, now it's your turn to reap riches and rewards beyond your wildest imagination.

Her email continue by telling me all sorts of thngs like this then she said What I am proposing, Andrea, is to introduce you to a long-time colleague and friend of mine, Wendy Carol, a brilliant psychic astrologer, with more than 23 years of professional experience. Wendy can reveal to you precisely these elements of your personality so that you can become the true master of your destiny! i belived all she said at the end of her letter was a link to go to wendy's site. Which i did.

I payed for a book using my credit card she said i needed. i truly belived what she said unitl i looked on the internet and realised she sent this letter to many people only she changed the names of the people she sent them to.

She has decieved people to make them believe she has done a personal reading when she hasnt, then wendy scams money out of people to buy the book. i think this lady should be stopped. she is playing with people's lives. In society today many people suffered depression,what happens if some one realized they have been scammed and it pushes them over the edge and they end their life. SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THIS HAPPENING.

Andrea
Australia
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2006 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon/nationwide/Rochelle-Gordon-psychic-ripoff-MILFORD-CONNECTICUT-172033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon