Complaint Review: Rochelle Gordons And Bethea Jenner

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2007

• Reported By:Hamburg Other
Rochelle Gordons And Bethea Jenner
167 Cherry St,PMB 292 Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordons And Bethea Jenner Fake angels on the net,don't fall into the trap.Your money will be praying to come back. Ripoff Milford Connecticut

Hi,I first received an email in september 13 or 14 2006 from a company called myhealthwealthandhppiness claiming to make all my dreams come true.These emails were usually from a woman called Rochelle Gordon.I first started by getting daily readings for free and because I needed help I went on to ordering her fake jewelery which promised will help me in many different ways especially health problems.

I have ordered more than four items from her and some broke and some were not doing what she said they will.She is now getting money from my credit card every month and I dont know what i should do to stop her and her friends from getting it. Almost every letter I have read is the same as the ones she has been sending me and every time theres a different jewel which does the same thing as the previous one she sells,so I ended-up with a lot of her stuff different but beleaved to do the same and having almost 99% of each others powers so to say.

Make sure you research about a company before you give out your money or personal details, dont be sorry and hurt like me.

Lydia
Hamburg
Germany

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2007 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordons-And-Bethea-Jenner/Milford-Connecticut-06460/Rochelle-Gordons-And-Bethea-Jenner-Fake-angels-on-the-netdont-fall-into-the-trapYour-mo-260518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordons And Bethea Jenner