Complaint Review: Rock Bottom Auto Transport

• Submitted: Mon, August 12, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Pasquale — N. Las Vegas Nevada

Rock Bottom Auto Transport The sales person was very rude after I called him Singer Iland  Florida

Be fore warned that Rock Botton Autotransport  Company is not a reputable company to do business with. After they took the necessary information to ship my corvette I couldn'tget in touch with them anymore. Only after I finally sent an e-mail to cancel my order did they answer my phone call. when they did I was talked to very rude and they also deducted a fee of $94.99 from my checking account.

My advice is not to do business with this company,they have terrible customer relations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rock-Bottom-Auto-Transport/Select-StateProvince/Rock-Bottom-Auto-Transport-The-sales-person-was-very-rude-after-I-called-him-Singer-Iland-1075184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rock Bottom Auto Transport