Complaint Review: Rock Bottom Rate Transport

• Submitted: Sun, November 13, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 13, 2011

• Reported By: Lateshia — Denver Colorado United States of America
Rock Bottom Rate Transport
2401 Beach Court #305 Singer Island FL 33404 Singer Island, Florida United States of America

Rock Bottom Rate Transport RBRT Auto Transport Madoff of Auto Shipping Singer Island, Florida

I place an order on Aug 20th 2011 I to date (October 16,2011) have not gotten a return phone call email or anything, I paid a 200.00 deposit and have not had any direct contact in more than 30 days... I have call and emailed daily with no response! money is to hard to come by to just give anyway" I don't care how great the price they quote "Don't Use Them" the stress of this whole ordeal is more than them doing if for free would be able to even fix! Well not not free they got my $200.00 wow the joke is on me!!! beware of these crooks! PLEASE

After my first Post this company removed it and said I was not a client. he promised me a refund and to this date 11/13/2011 I still have not gotten it! I hope this post help to spare another hard working person for this nightmare!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rock-Bottom-Rate-Transport/Singer-Island-Florida-33404/Rock-Bottom-Rate-Transport-RBRT-Auto-Transport-Madoff-of-Auto-Shipping-Singer-Island-Flor-797534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rock Bottom Rate Transport