Complaint Review: Rock Inc,

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: kmblrgr — los Angeles California
Rock Inc,
757 3rd ave new york , New York USA

Rock Inc, www.rgg.info, Brian Blake, yanbaevanton@gmail.com virtual adviser, work from home scam, new york New York

I am informing the public about virtual advisors, I do not know if all virtual jobs are a scam. but some things to look out for. They contact you saying they saw your resume on a job site, the better business bureau hasn't heard of them. They want to pay you monthly (illegal in CA) and have a probationary period of 30 days and no tax forms to fill out. They will even give you a working number to call and call you to see if you have any questions about the job. the pay sounds to good for the type of work. They had me do a couple "research" projects first and then came up with a story about a damaged painting and that the client needed my help to wire the money to the artist in russia. they hounded me for my bank account info witch the said would also be used for my direct deposited paycheck. Luckly the bank blocked the transaction of them depositing phony money or check into my account but I had to prove to the bank that I had been scamed in order to keep my banking relationship with my bank. Luckly I had opened a separte account just for this "job". They even had the nerve to give me another assignment a day after the failed deposit, whitch I didn't become aware of until bank sent a letter canceling our relationship. Every once in a while I will get an email from some supposed job opening concerning working from home either transfering money or accepting packages and resending them . to me they are all a scam. Monthly pay thing and always a company I've never heard of. so beware of these individuals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rock-Inc-/new-york-New-York-10017/Rock-Inc-wwwrgginfo-Brian-Blake-yanbaevantongmailcom-virtual-adviser-work-from-ho-1068536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rock Inc,