Complaint Review: Rock Solid Auto Center

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Bigdad5723 — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Rock Solid Auto Center
733 W. Main Street Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Rock Solid Auto Center Mesa AZ BEWARE!!! ROCK SOLID AUTO MESA, AZ BAD BAD BAD!! Mesa, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: AGREE 100%

I made the mistake of purchasing a car from Rock Solid Center in Mesa, AZ. I am a victim. Their financing arm CSA - Credit Security Acceptance is just as bad. Horrible service on both ends.

STAY AWAY FROM Rock Solid Auto Center!!!!!

Rock Solid Auto just lost their BBB Accreditation.

Want to know why?

These people are professional scum bags

1) I was promised a tank of gas during the sale. It was very low during my test drive.

2) After purchase, the car ran out of gas upon exciting the parking lot

3) Monte (Salesman) goes with me to QT (gas) and gets me $10 in gas!

4) $500 down is only a bait and switch. It's just a deferred payment plan, they'll ask you to make 2 or 3 $500 1st, 2nd, and 3rd paymentsthrough CSA. www.CSAMyWay.com (garbage)

5) Unethical Business Practices - Cars are trashed cars they bought at auction. [continued below]....

.....

6) They'll tell you that your best option is the most expensive Platinum warranty where your car is (after fees and taxes) $11,999 or close to it. and you should finance through CSA.

7) Your car is worth AT MOST $5,000 to $6,000 KBB value

8) Platinum Warranty is GARBAGE. When your car breaks they'll immediately tell you that it's not covered. and YES MY CAR BrOKE just like everyone else.

9) They will leave you on hold for 15-20min at a time until you hang up and call back.

10) They'll tell you that they report to all 3 credit bureaus. They ONLY report to TransUnion

11) CSA will call you multiple times the day your payment is due. NOT LATE, but the DAY THAT IT'S DUE!

12) They will threaten to Repo your car if you ask to make any changes to the terms of the loan contract. In my case, I just wanted to move it forward 2 days, and what did (Mike) from CSA say? "I'll repo your car, if I feel like our collateral is in jeopardy, just let me know if you don't want to make the payment"

I'm posting here in hopes of saving others from experiencing what I have had to live with when dealing with Rock Solid Auto Center. STAY AWAY FROM Rock Solid Auto Center!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2010 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rock-Solid-Auto-Center/Mesa-Arizona-/Rock-Solid-Auto-Center-Mesa-AZ-BEWARE-ROCK-SOLID-AUTO-MESA-AZ-BAD-BAD-BAD-Mesa-Ari-673796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rock Solid Auto Center

AGREE 100%

AUTHOR: djthegreat - (United States of America)

I agree with everything in this report. I was not only ripped off and scammed, still researching how they can garnish wages without any legal documents from the court and the fact that I have never been summoned to court. I do not under stand how this place is still open. The worse company I have ever dealt with.

nodded