- Report: #673796
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Rock Solid Auto Center
Rock Solid Auto Center733 W. Main Street Mesa, Arizona United States of America
Rock Solid Auto Center Mesa AZ BEWARE!!! ROCK SOLID AUTO MESA, AZ BAD BAD BAD!! Mesa, Arizona
*Consumer Comment: AGREE 100%
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I made the mistake of purchasing a car from Rock Solid Center in Mesa, AZ. I am a victim. Their financing arm CSA - Credit Security Acceptance is just as bad. Horrible service on both ends.
STAY AWAY FROM Rock Solid Auto Center!!!!!
Rock Solid Auto just lost their BBB Accreditation.
Want to know why?
These people are professional scum bags
1) I was promised a tank of gas during the sale. It was very low during my test drive.
2) After purchase, the car ran out of gas upon exciting the parking lot
3) Monte (Salesman) goes with me to QT (gas) and gets me $10 in gas!
4) $500 down is only a bait and switch. It's just a deferred payment plan, they'll ask you to make 2 or 3 $500 1st, 2nd, and 3rd paymentsthrough CSA. www.CSAMyWay.com (garbage)
5) Unethical Business Practices - Cars are trashed cars they bought at auction. [continued below]....
6) They'll tell you that your best option is the most expensive Platinum warranty where your car is (after fees and taxes) $11,999 or close to it. and you should finance through CSA.
7) Your car is worth AT MOST $5,000 to $6,000 KBB value
8) Platinum Warranty is GARBAGE. When your car breaks they'll immediately tell you that it's not covered. and YES MY CAR BrOKE just like everyone else.
9) They will leave you on hold for 15-20min at a time until you hang up and call back.
10) They'll tell you that they report to all 3 credit bureaus. They ONLY report to TransUnion
11) CSA will call you multiple times the day your payment is due. NOT LATE, but the DAY THAT IT'S DUE!
12) They will threaten to Repo your car if you ask to make any changes to the terms of the loan contract. In my case, I just wanted to move it forward 2 days, and what did (Mike) from CSA say? "I'll repo your car, if I feel like our collateral is in jeopardy, just let me know if you don't want to make the payment"
I'm posting here in hopes of saving others from experiencing what I have had to live with when dealing with Rock Solid Auto Center. STAY AWAY FROM Rock Solid Auto Center!!!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2010 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rock-Solid-Auto-Center/Mesa-Arizona-/Rock-Solid-Auto-Center-Mesa-AZ-BEWARE-ROCK-SOLID-AUTO-MESA-AZ-BAD-BAD-BAD-Mesa-Ari-673796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.