Complaint Review: Rock Solid Auto

• Updated: Fri, September 09, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
Rock Solid Auto
Mesa, Arizona Internet United States of America

Rock Solid Auto Repo'ed my car before I could make the final down payment in, Internet

Do not go to this place! They are crooks! I told them I could put a certain amount of money down on a car and before I could even make my first payment to the finance company they came and repo'ed the car stating I didnt make the full down payment. Of course they didnt return my deposit.

I didnt even have the car one month before one of the tires went flat, the door handle broke and we had to let the window down in order to open the door. The manager Steve promised to fix my radio and then when I went to sign the papers he said it wasnt under the warranty. DO NOT GO HERE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rock-Solid-Auto/internet/Rock-Solid-Auto-Repoed-my-car-before-I-could-make-the-final-down-payment-in-Internet-774977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rock Solid Auto