Complaint Review: Rock Star Screenprinting

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: LOYAL CUSTOMER — APACHE JUNCTION Arizona United States of America
Rock Star Screenprinting
7262 e laguna azul ave,mesa az 85209 mesa, Arizona United States of America

Rock Star Screenprinting WWW.ROCKSTARSCREENPRINTING.COM i ordered 115 shirts at 385$ and came out terrible.design looked like black blotches of ink.owner tried telling me thats how they were supposed to look.went with another company that did a perfect job mesa, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Agreed!!! Does not stand behind product produced...

ROCK STAR SCREEN PRINTING OR ROCKSTARSCREENPRINTING.COM RIPPED ME OFF FOR 385$ IN T SHIRTS.THEY DID A TERRIBLE JOB AND REFUSE TO FIX IT OR GIVE ME A REFUND.THE GUYS NAME IS TIM DIAL.I HAVE RECEIVED NUMEROUS SUPPORT EMAILS STATING THIS COMPANY DOES THIS QUITE OFTEN AND THEY ARE GLAD SOMEONE FINALLY SPOKE UP.I HAVE RECENTLY WENT WITH ANOTHER COMPANY CALLED DESIGNED IN INK.THEY HAVE PRINTED A MUCH BETTER QUALITY PRINT ON A MUCH BETTER QUALITY SHIRT.HOPEFULLY NOBODY ELSE HAS TO GO THROUGH THIS WITH THEM.I HAVE LOST MONEY DEALING WITH THEM.HERE IS A LINK TO THEIR BBB
RATING(WHICH IS A F LOL)http://www.bbb.org/central-northern-western-arizona/business-reviews/screen-printing-/rock-star-screenprinting-in-scottsdale-az-1000006921/

AFTER POSTING MY REVIEWS ON CRAIGSLIST I GET A VERY THREATENING MESSAGE FROM THE OWNER OF
ROCKSTARSCREENPRINTING.COM HIMSELF.I ONLY WANTED MY MONEY BACK AND HE REFUSES TO MAKE THE SITUATION RIGHT. [continued below]....
.....AFTER HEARING THIS VOICEMAIL I AM NOT SURE THIS PERSON SHOULD BE RUNNING A BUSINESS.I HAVE INCLUDED LINKS BELOW TO SHOW THE COMPARISON IN JOBS DONE BY THE TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES

BELOW IS A LINK TO THE THREATENING MESSAGE HE LEFT ON MY CELL PHONE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2011 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rock-Star-Screenprinting/mesa-Arizona-85209/Rock-Star-Screenprinting-WWWROCKSTARSCREENPRINTINGCOM-i-ordered-115-shirts-at-385-and-c-704501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rock Star Screenprinting

Agreed!!! Does not stand behind product produced...

AUTHOR: Kerry - (United States of America)

Tim Dial, Fast t**z, Rockstar Screen Printing are the one and the same...He changed my hat order without my knowledge, then admitted in writing (email) the wrong hats were ordered, then followed that up with, the flex fit bamboo hat is no longer made (not true), then followed that up with his vendor no longer offers that style of hat...never offered to refund my money, never offered to correct his mishap.

After disputing the claim to my credit card company seeking resolution, Tim Dial sent in a fax stating he had spoke with me on 10-29-12 (not true).  I had agreed to return the hats (again, not true).  I then did not return the hats (not true).  This is why I have not received a refund.

Total BS...I paid up front for the hats and shirts.  It took him over two weeks to complete the project after stating a 3-day turn around.  I stated from the very beginning the hats were wrong.  The hats were not Flex Fit hats, but instead Port Authority.  The hats were not Bamboo but instead Cotton.  The hats were not low profile structured hats (all colors), but instead mid profile structured hats.  Again, the hats were not low profile structured hats, but non structured (Loden color).  The second set of hats were not natural in color, but white..this was explained off has different thread??? Really??? The third set of hats in black were indeed black, however not low profile, but mid profile.

He states in his fax to my credit card company I needed to bring the hats back to his office...which is very misleading since his office is his home.  He stated again, in his fax, I never returned the hats to his shop...which again is very misleading since his shop his is home...

I am now out of a product which I paid for up front.  The product was delivered back to his home, which can be verified via independent party.  He would not answer his door, I do not have proof of return service as requested by my credit card company....Again, hiding behind his scandalous scruples...Thanks Tim Dial, Rockstar Screen Printing, Fast t**z...Good luck with growing your business with these ethics.