Complaint Review: Rock Star Subscriptions

• Reported By: Colleen — Milford Connecticut
Rock Star Subscriptions
Gloversville, New York USA

Rock Star Subscriptions Magazine subscription RIP OFF Gloversville New York

I had these guys coming around my neighborhood in Milford, Ct selling magazines saying they were trying to win a contest. Kyle Goebel, is the brother of the owner, Eric Goebel, and promised to make sure my subscription would deliver.  I should have known something was up when he asked me to not cancel the check.

After several phone calls with a rude Eric Goebel and promises to make things right, they have never done my subscription (6 months later) and I was told I was going to get a refund. That was 9/3/2013. Still waiting.

My neighbor across the stree got taken for more than my $50.

Eric answers his calls rudely, like I'm bothering him.

This company is a scam and DO NOT TRUST.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rock-Star-Subscriptions/Gloversville-New-York/Rock-Star-Subscriptions-Magazine-subscription-RIP-OFF-Gloversville-New-York-1095554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rock Star Subscriptions