- Report: #1086032
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp
Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp3485 W Harmon Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp David Fishof Could not deliver complete promised experience Las Vegas Nevada
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Unfulfilled promises
We did not receive the experience we were promised and paid for. Some of us were very specific with the questions which we had asked before signing up for this particular camp:
· Would there be individual photos with Jeff Beck?
· Would we receive a DVD of performances?
· We were informed that Jeff Beck would be spending time with each band, teaching us in a clinic style. This never took place.
Aside from the two songs we had performed with Mr. Beck, none of these promises were delivered. Since we was assured that all of the above was going to be a part of the experience yet, wasn’t delivered, your original promise is an act of misrepresentation on account of your company, and shows both a lack of integrity and respect toward your clients. We can only imagine how uncomfortable it must have been for Mr. Beck himself to be put on the spot at our expense since prior arrangements were not made.
2. Jeff Beck footage
The only reason we attended this camp, was for the Jeff Beck experience and the footage of it. One of us had a video camera ready to film but was asked not to do so. This was announced personally by you on the stage to all the campers at lunch. During lunch break, you assured us that everyone would receive a DVD from the 2 cameras that were set up by your staff members. I respectfully complied, but cannot help feeling deeply disappointed by the end result.
3. No footage of Jeff Beck with our band and no comments regarding it
Even more unprofessional, deeply disappointing and insulting was the manner in which our downloads were delivered to us:
· We were the only band whose performance with Jeff Beck was not captured on the camp footage
· There was no comments from you on this fact at the time of sending us the link
4. No cohesive explanation regarding the missing footage with Jeff Beck
It seems that your staff had known at the time of recording that the footage was not captured, and we were informed that we may have had an opportunity to perform with him again to capture the experience as promised. Since then, we have all received multiple stories as to, why our performance was not recorded, and are still are not clear on the reason why it was not recorded, and why there were several different stories
5. More missing items
As of today, over two months after the camp, we still have no word on our studio recording, the second night performance, and the one-on-one photos that were taken
6. Unprofessional conduct of counselor
, our counselor, left us on our last day of practice to do a corporate gig, and returned to the stage with us with a hoarse voice, unable to sing a song which we spent hours rehearsing. During our night performance, he decided to put a stop on it amid the piece, embarrassing us in the public view, which is documented on the video tape.
Prior to this occurrence, the counselor was pulled away from us for other duties numerous times, leaving us to rely on our own band members for guidance during rehearsals, musical charts, arrangements and other issues. We find this conduct unprofessional.
7. Insufficient technical support
There were never any technicians available to assist with amplifiers and equipment during rehearsals. Our guitar techs for the Jeff Beck performance told us they were drum techs, and did not have any knowledge of the guitar amps. As a result, we could barely hear what we were playing during the performance resulting with the sound and tone less than desirable.
Mr. Fishof, as you can see from your previous email below, our experience remains incomplete and deeply unsatisfactory because we have not received MOST of what was promised to us.
We incurred a lot of expenses to attend the camp. A subsequent camp would be of further expense to us. We as a group have agreed that in addition to getting the balance of our recorded materials, a 50% cash refund would be a sufficient and reasonable settlement to our incomplete experience.
We respectfully submit this request and thank you for your kind attention. We hope you will find our feedback helpful to avoid miscommunication for future campers.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rock-and-Roll-Fantasy-Camp/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Rock-and-Roll-Fantasy-Camp-David-Fishof-Could-not-deliver-complete-promised-experience-La-1086032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)