Complaint Review: RockStar Subscription Agency

• Reported By: Tessa — Harvest Alabama United States of America
RockStar Subscription Agency
Po Box 1394 Winnie, Texas United States of America

RockStar Subscription Agency Phony Magazine Subscription Winnie, Texas

A teenage girl came to my door stating she was selling magazines, so she could go to Italy for the summer. The subscription could come to me, or be sent overseas to the soldiers. She was a good sales girl. I agreed to buy a subscription of magazines. She proceeded to write out the invoice. She took a copy and gave me a copy.

The invoice states it would take 120 days to arrive. The date on the invoice is September 2, 2011. It's now February 19, 2012 and I still do not have any magazines. When I tried to google the company only thing I found was a blank Facebook page. There is no phone number on the invoice, only a PO Box. I should have went with my gut feeling, and turned the sales girl away. Lesson learned for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RockStar-Subscription-Agency/Winnie-Texas-77665/RockStar-Subscription-Agency-Phony-Magazine-Subscription-Winnie-Texas-841800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RockStar Subscription Agency