Complaint Review: Rockdale Nissan

Rockdale Nissan
371 Princes Highway Rockdale Internet United States of America

Rockdale Nissan Rip off Nissan Car Dealer in Sydney Beware !! Internet

*Consumer Comment: question

I went to buy a new car and left $1000 dollars deposit pending finance approval,when they comeback to me 3 days later and told me they had me Pre-approved at 15.9% pending a payment of a small default (6yr old)I had in my name....

I told the manager I did not wanted to go ahead with the deal, this when the Manager turned rude and angry about me pulling out, then the finance manager told me they would try to get a better rate for me.

they comeback 2 days later with 12.45% still not happy about this I once again told them I wanted my money back, and I was not going to pay the default, so technically Finace was not aproved nor was going to be aproved if i did'nt pay this default, so as per what the manager had told me the day he ask me for $1000 deposit ,The money was fully refundable if they could not arrange finance.

But instead I was told I had to pay them a further $2430 a total of $3430 for pulling out of the deal, all this without even test driving the vehicle (as they did'nt have one for a test drive nor even hearing the engine run) Obviously I'm taking this matter further to Fair Trading and the finance ombusman and will get my money back from this rip off dealer,so there you have it, If you want to buy a Nissan Do Not Go there.....  Go anywhere else But Rockdale Nissan, and save yourself the headache...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rockdale-Nissan/internet/Rockdale-Nissan-Rip-off-Nissan-Car-Dealer-in-Sydney-Beware-Internet-973629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rockdale Nissan

question

AUTHOR: Lekaimadh - (USA)

So basically you just look at the car payed them $1000 and went away waiting from finance company! YOu made it too easy for them to rip you off.