Complaint Review: Rocket Communication Svcs, Inc

• Reported By: Richard — Sylacauga Alabama United States of America
Rocket Communication Svcs, Inc
400 N. Tampa St 16th Flr Tampa, Florida United States of America

Rocket Communication Svcs, Inc Fraudulent Billing Tampa, Florida

I find that Rocket Communications Svs Inc., in cahoots with Enhanced Svs Billing Inc.

Did fraudulently and with intent, place a charge of $12.95 against my AT&T bill.

This charge was for services that I did order or request, I am an exclusive client of

AT&T for internet services only.

I have called their telephone # listed, but one only get's a recording.

I tried to Email their Accts & billing @rocketvoicemail.com to no avail.

I have free phone service thru my computer with our own voice mail system, my only

charge thru AT&T for internent.

However, I plan on filing charges with the FTC & the Alabama Attorney General's ofc.

I am also considering filing a suit in Federal Court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rocket-Communication-Svcs-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33626/Rocket-Communication-Svcs-Inc-Fraudulent-Billing-Tampa-Florida-662140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rocket Communication Svcs, Inc