• Report: #692038

• Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: wenwen — Newark Delaware United States of America
Rocket Communications
n/a n/a, California United States of America

Rocket Communications I just got off the phone with a soo called company called Rocket Communications that was charging my phone bill 14.99 per month. These guys are crooks. They act as if you ordered it on a short form... scamming cons n/a, California

I just had too call over 10 numbers just to hav them remove me from their website because they are rip-offs. My bill came in at 800.00 and i hit the ceiling. In this troubling time there is no way I could afford a bill like that. My services with verizon were shut off so how did I get this bill. I am scared that my information is being sold to the highest bidder and i cant take it. If there was a way for me to be a ghost on the internet I would choose that just so wouldn't be illegally linked into scams like this. When you sign up for grants an help with school...they hav this invisible writing that isnt presented to you at the time. This signs you up for things that yopu have no idea that you are being cahrged for.I am sickened and i want some answers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rocket-Communications/na-California-na/Rocket-Communications-I-just-got-off-the-phone-with-a-soo-called-company-called-Rocket-Com-692038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rocket Communications