Complaint Review: Rocket Voicemail/Fax Communications

• Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: Lindy — Tallahassee Florida United States of America
Rocket Voicemail/Fax Communications
334 East Lake Road Palm Harbour, Florida United States of America

Rocket Voicemail/Fax Communications Rocket Communications Ripoff Fraudulent Charges made by Rocket/Communications/Vmail and Efaxing to my phone bill Palm Harbour, Florida

*Author of original report: Rocket Voicemail/Efax Communications phone number update

This company Rocket communications/Vmail and efaxing has been billing my telephone company for a fee of $12.95 for several months now for voicemail and faxing services that I did not sign up for nor did I authorize that they bill my telephone company for these services. When I contacted the company the customer service rep. argued with me that I did authorize theses services via the internet, I know for certain I did not give permission for these services to be billed to my telephone bill nor did I know what services this company even offered until contacting them.

Apparently, all they need is your name and email address to bill your telephone company for these bogus services. I have voicemail with my phone company and an answering machine, and have no need for faxing services, why on earth would I agree to pay these frauds $12.95 a month for something I do not need. When contacting my telephone provider I was told they do not have any affliation with this company that if I have a problem with billing I need to take it up with them that they just bill me because they were billed by this company, and in no way do they try to verify that their customers authorized the services to be billed to their telephone bill.

I am unhappy with my telephone provider for this reason, I believe they should better protect their customers by bringing these charges to the customers attention to verify that the customer actually authorized them. I indeed overlooked this charge as I have paperless billing and a bundled package with my phone company, it was easily overlooked until I printed my bill and went over it in detail. Now I am trying to get my money refunded from this company. My phone provider told me they could not help me. Please pay close attention to your phone bills folks, these type people are being allowed to tack additional bills on to our accounts with no customer verification what so ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rocket-VoicemailFax-Communications/Palm-Harbour-Florida-34685/Rocket-VoicemailFax-Communications-Rocket-Communications-Ripoff-Fraudulent-Charges-made-b-818907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rocket Voicemail/Fax Communications

Rocket Voicemail/Efax Communications phone number update

AUTHOR: Lyndy - (United States of America)

I previously reported the WRONG telephone number (by mistake) for Rocket Voicemail/Efax Communications in ripoff report. The CORRECT phone number is: 1-888-458-3724. website is: www.rocketvoicemail.com