Complaint Review: RocketLawyer

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: shiloh — Freeport Bahamas
RocketLawyer
182 Howard Street San Francisco, California 941059 Internet United States of America

RocketLawyer UNAUTHORIZED BILLING OF MY BEBIT CARD!!!!!!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Rocket Lawyer Support

I am not familiar with this company, but they keep making outragious charges to my credit card.  I have no idea how they got my information because I didnt sign up with them. I tried contacting them via the numbers that I found on-line but I dont get an answer. This has to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RocketLawyer/internet/RocketLawyer-UNAUTHORIZED-BILLING-OF-MY-BEBIT-CARD-Internet-1023775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RocketLawyer

Rocket Lawyer Support

AUTHOR: jwhelan - (USA)

We're sorry for any frustration that you've experienced. We're happy to help you resolve this problem though. You can always end your membership yourself on the website. Directions can be found here. You can reach our customer service team M-F 6am-6pm at 877-881-0947. You can also email us at [email protected]

If you have any problems with any of this, feel free to contact me directly and I will do my best to assist you.

Thanks