Complaint Review: Rockstar Screen Printing

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Disappointed — East Valley Arizona United States of America
Rockstar Screen Printing
7262 E Lagun Azul Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Rockstar Screen Printing Fast Teez Had to pay up front for wrong product... Mesa, Arizona

I had used Fast Teez/ Rockstar Screen Printing...First Fast Teez claims they are not affiliated with any other company when in fact they are....Rockstar Screen Printing.  They have the same number.

I had used Rockstar the first time and FastTeez the second time since the name change but it was still the same number, however, different occasions...To be honest the first time was great...Tim was polite, work was fine.  I sent in a re-order, the shirts were fine, however here the problem begins.

The hats I had ordered were wrong.  Instead of the hats I had previously ordered which was Flex Fit Hats Bamboo 6588 low profile structured.  I was given a combination of Port Authority in the wrong color, mid structure and no structure in Cotton...big difference...

I sent email after email looking for resolution...and never received any.  I disputed the claim on my credit card...

To be honest...Tim stooped to a new level...telling my credit card company he called me on 10-29-12 claiming to be more than happy to give a credit when I returned the hats...First, that phone call was never place...second, he never responded to any of my emails asking for resolution.  I would be more than happy to return the wrong hats if and if is a mighty word in this sentence if that was offered...and it was not.  I had to asked Tim to provide the correct hats, I asked for my card to be refunded...which neither has happened.  I had to dispute the charges on my credit card.  This is the sad part, if this whole situation would have been handled in a professional manner, I would still be a customer.  But, I am stuck with the wrong hats which are still sitting on a shelf collecting dust. The point of the matter is simple, not at one time has FastTeez or Rockstar Screen Printing reached out to rectify the situation even after I disputed the charges on my credit card.

I'm self employed, I'm in the service industry and I would never even attempt to treat a customer in this manner....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rockstar-Screen-Printing/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Rockstar-Screen-Printing-Fast-Teez-Had-to-pay-up-front-for-wrong-product-Mesa-Arizona-1005170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rockstar Screen Printing