Complaint Review: Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Average Citizen — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers
4912 Carrera Pt, Colorado Springs, CO 80923 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers Unstable Employees Colorado Springs, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: sorry to hear it....

Drove through the lot around 8pm one evening with my wife and 8-yr old son. Stopped briefly to look at a couple of cars on the lot and then started to leave. One of the sharks was coming over and I had no desire to get in a conversation with him. Sometimes you just want to browse without being bothered. As I drove by him I said "just looking, thanks!" and as we pulled away he laughed out loud and cursed at me, calling me a d*ck. I stopped and waited for him to walk by and asked him, did you just call me a name? He said yes and kept walking. My wife asked him if his manager was in and he said "right in there" pointing to the building. I went inside and told them what had happened. One of the guys inside said "Hey sorry that happened but we have a lot of nice cars here". The manager asked what happened and I told him as well. They offered no real apology other than sorry. They could see I was disgusted and I told them I wouldn't be back. As we were driving off, the shark was yelling at the top of his lungs about something, seemed pretty pissed.

Sorry if I hurt you feelings but WOW, I don't recommend those guys to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rocky-Mountain-Auto-Brokers/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80923/Rocky-Mountain-Auto-Brokers-Unstable-Employees-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-930996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rocky Mountain Auto Brokers

sorry to hear it....

AUTHOR: Mark Freeman - (United States of America)

Sorry to hear your situation...I'm one of the Directors of Phil Long in Chapel Hills and if it were any one of my associates that did that, they would no longer be employed here.  I wish you the best in your search and endeavors.

Mark