Complaint Review: Rocky Mountain Film Lab

• Updated: Tue, March 23, 2010

• Reported By: jingoist — Graham North Carolina United States of America
Rocky Mountain Film Lab
11801 E. 33rd Avenue Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Rocky Mountain Film Lab Leah, Steve, Jay They will take your film and your money, then never respond or give you your pictures or negatives back. Aurora, Colorado

I sent film to these folks after talking to them on the phone and reading their website.  Their website states 6-10 week time to get film developed and returned.  However, when I called to check on my film, the "Manager" Leah said that it would be 6-12 months!  I asked to get my film back unprocessed as I needed it done sooner, and now they have been saying they will get it and send it back, but they are obviously toying with me and have no intent of returning it to me.

They will not return calls or emails, and have a terrible attitude when you do reach them on the phone.  Beware of these unprofessional and unethical people.  They don't care and the BBB just told me they have the lowest rating, and right now have 72! complaints against them.

I'll most likely never see this valuable film that I sent to them, and that is how they run their scams.  They have all the power once they get the film.  More research online shows this to be their modus operandi.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rocky-Mountain-Film-Lab/Aurora-Colorado-80010/Rocky-Mountain-Film-Lab-Leah-Steve-Jay-They-will-take-your-film-and-your-money-then-nev-584558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rocky Mountain Film Lab