Complaint Review: Rocky Mountain Resort Management

• Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: toxin — USA
Rocky Mountain Resort Management
PO Box 631487 Littleton, Colorado United States of America

Rocky Mountain Resort Management BEWARE: Bait & Switch Rental booking operation Littleton, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: The owner is a scam artist

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Can't Please This Renter!!!!

I wish I had read reviews before I booked a rental with this company using airbnb. What a nightmare! The pulled a classic bait & switch on me. I booked a beautiful 3BR in Breckenridge and after confirming the booking and airbnb charging me I got a call from RMPMI saying the place was no longer available and they will be give a different place. Turns out the new place is totally run down with no amenities. We asked for a refund for which they refused, called my wife & turned totally hostile, used abusive language, made outright racist comments and hassled us over the phone multiple times. After the bait & switch I tried to give them the benefit of doubt to find me a better place but they instead chose to be abusive & racist. Extremely disappointed that my wife had to face this. Airbnb seems to be on our side on this one and is trying to get our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rocky-Mountain-Resort-Management/Littleton-Colorado-80163/Rocky-Mountain-Resort-Management-BEWARE-Bait-Switch-Rental-booking-operation-Littleton-787875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rocky Mountain Resort Management

The owner is a scam artist

AUTHOR: Michelle - (United States of America)

I find it funny how the owner Jeffery continues to rip a number of people off, treat them badly, and then try and save face and blame the renters on his bad attitude and service. There are only so many times that you can save face when you have dozens of different clients that have had the same issues with you. If anything, all renters and owners need to run from you. I hope one day the law catches up with you and you have to pay back all the people you have ripped off with interest.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Can't Please This Renter!!!!

AUTHOR: Rocky Mountain Resort Management - (USA)

First, she booked in Dillon, Not Breckenridge! The property she rented was sold and when we told her she went ballistic - they told us we had to find the a replacement property and after hours of searching for a better unit and getting an owner to move the reservation they had in place they told us to stick it. We refunded them in full and got nothing for the rental or the time spent trying to please them. No one was rude to them, but if they call to rent from you - RUN!!!