Complaint Review: Rod Schuh - Captain Rod's Boat Lift Service

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 03, 2009

• Reported By:fox lake Illinois
Rod Schuh - Captain Rod's Boat Lift Service
2350 W Il Route 120 McHenry, Illinois U.S.A.

Rod Schuh - Captain Rod's Rod Schuh - Captain Rod's Boat Lift Service Captain Ripoff Rod ripped me off too. Avoid him. His WORD is WORTHLESS!! McHenry Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebutal-Chain-o-Lakes angler

Well said Fox Lake Boater. Sorry you learned too late. Reading about your problems with Captain Rod Schuh brought back my bad experiences with him. Rod seems like a great guy until you have a problem and then he treats you like crap. Nothing is every his fault and his "crew" has always fixed everything perfectly. Nothing is ever his fault. These folks must lie to each other so much they think everyone lies like they do.

Do yoursel a favor and deal with someone else. AVOID CAPTAIN ROD.

I made the mistake of buying a used boat lift from Rod and he said he would take care of me. After I paid for it, I was treated real rude from Rod and everyone else there. I agree that this man's word means nothing.

I saw an add in the Northwest Herald newspaper today advising people burned by Rod to write to the BBB and Illinois Attorney General and I could not agee more.

We need to stop this FRAUD! His reputation is well known and he will never change. We need to get the word out. How about a class action suit to recover the money he has "stolen" from his customers.

Let's talk.

Chain-o-lakes angler
fox lake, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rod-Schuh-Captain-Rods-Boat-Lift-Service/McHenry-Illinois-60051/Rod-Schuh-Captain-Rods-Rod-Schuh-Captain-Rods-Boat-Lift-Service-Captain-Ripoff-Rod-r-337936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rod Schuh - Captain Rod's Boat Lift Service

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebutal-Chain-o-Lakes angler

AUTHOR: Captain Rod - (U.S.A.)

Chain-o-Lakes angler,

Mr. Chain-o-lakes angler should use his real name if he has a real complaint and not just, in are opinion, a friend of Tim Foster, and its weird your complaint is right after his. If you have a problem with a used lift that has no warranty you should have contacted us right away not thru leaving an anonymous statement. We sell over 50 used lift a year and don't have any problems unless they are abused and over weighted. But, if we don't know your real name we can't tell our side of the story if there really is a complaint.

Check us out on the BBB if there is any question about our service not just a website where any one can post lies and complaints that are not true and use fake names.