Complaint Review: Rod Tinsley, Tisnley Incorporated

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Central Islip New York
Rod Tinsley, Tisnley Incorporated
3700 Quebec Street Unit 100 PMB 324 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Rod Tinsley, Tisnley Incorporated Scam Artist, Illegal, NO MBA!!! Has NO MBA- Cannot Obtain Financing, promises "terms and conditions" that could be as high as 50% Denver Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I do have an MBA

The same as the fellow before me this gentleman solicited me for funding options, after trying to get some background info I got references with no credibility, no integrity and a self proclaimed sense of importance. After some due dilligence I found out "Rod" has no MBA, makes money as a scam artist by "retaining" himself on funding options to deliver terms and conditions, but that means anything, it can be 99% interest on a 6 month payback, and as long as some kind of terms and conditions are delivered he is not refunding any money, when I asked for references he said

Rod - "I protect my clients privacy"

Me - "I can appreciate that, however you've helped so many people fund their projects, references are an integral part of the business, with so many happy customers and testimonials not one of them is ok to be contacted for a reference? I dont need to know their business secrets just a reference."

Rod - "Didn't you see my testimonials, I'm the real deal"

Me - "They are first name testimonials that you could have written yourself"

After a week or so I got a response again completely dodging the questions and request for referal by telling me he dropped his retainer from 7500 to 2500 to make things easier for me. to which i replied

Rod - "Looks like we have a great deal here william, and I'd hate to see it not fund, I am willing to drop my retainer to 2500 with a backend fee of 4000 once terms are delivered"

Me - "Rod I am willing to pay you 25k (multimillion dollar funding deal) once the deal closes, I do not retain anyone, I am however willing to sign fee agreements, ncnd's, whatever is necesarry to see if you can produce if not I can no longer continue communications with you."

Rod - "Try wells fargo"

Hahahahaha this guy said the same thing to me as the guy before, be warned if it looks too good to be true .....IT IS, no matter how bad we want it to be true!

Will
Central Islip, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rod-Tinsley-Tisnley-Incorporated/Denver-Colorado-80207/Rod-Tinsley-Tisnley-Incorporated-Scam-Artist-Illegal-NO-MBA-Has-NO-MBA-Cannot-Obtai-460358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rod Tinsley, Tisnley Incorporated

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Rod Tinsley - (U.S.A.)

This guy is a liar. I do have an MBA in Accounting and Finance. And he does not even know how to spell my company name. His statement is nothing but lies and not worth me commenting any more. If you tell one lie the rest of your comments are nothings but lies.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company