Complaint Review: Rodale Books

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: leo16 — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Rodale Books
Customer Service 400 South 10th Street Internet United States of America

Rodale Books sent me dvd's without me permissionthen billed me for it Internet

Rodale Inc are a bunch of rip offs, I'm currently losing weight & received a email about a DVD & book call "Tone every Inch" so I went onto google to look it up. I only wanted the dvd's not the book & both were $43 I didn't like that price, I saw they said "Try it free for 21 days" so I went in type in my name & address but when it took me to the payment pg I saw they wanted me to pay the full $43 before they sent it & not just shipping like I thought so I didn't enter my credit card info I left the site. Next day I get a order confirmation email & I was confused because I didn't approve any order, didn't give my credit card info so how the hell they send me order confirmation. I thought it was a computer error but i still sent a email, all i got was a automated  response no real person. Then I find out they put me on a subscription & a bill me later type thing, I didn't agree to none of that & didn't even know they had it or what type of site they were cause I never heard of them before. Then like 2 days later they sent me a shipment confirmation I was pissed I sent a bunch of emails they never got back to me only the same automated response so I waited for the package to come(mind you they never sent me a tracking # but luckly I was home when it came & told the mailman to send it back, I refused delivery that was around August 20, 2012 to this day these people telling me they haven't got it & it Sept 20 i'm pissed I never approved any of this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rodale-Books/internet/Rodale-Books-sent-me-dvds-without-me-permissionthen-billed-me-for-it-Internet-943755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rodale Books