amazing

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Rodale
33 East Minor Street Emmaus, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Rodale Inc Ripoff company but here is the remedy Emmaus Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Rodale Inc

Much like everyone else, I received two books that I did not order. I called the number that is listed for Rodale Inc and spoke with customer service. They told me that they would mail me a postage paid return label and that I could return them at no cost. Be advised, I called them today and I will follow up as to whether or not it actually happened. Just be advised, there appears to be a remedy to return them. Class action lawsuits require a lot of energ and time. Good luck and look for my follow up.

Rypat78
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rodale/Emmaus-Pennsylvania-18098/Rodale-Inc-Ripoff-company-but-here-is-the-remedy-Emmaus-Pennsylvania-408580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rodale

AUTHOR: Rypat78 - (U.S.A.)

To update my entry on Rodale Inc sending me two workout books that I did not order, I called the number listed on the invoice and asked to return them. Within two weeks they sent me a paid return label and I was able to return them with no problem. I am still unhappy that I had to waste my time buying an envelope to return them in, and the time spent going to the post office, but at least it was taken care of.