• Report: #632018

• Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: russ — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Rodan & Fields Proactiv Solution
P.O. Box 11448 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Rodan & Fields Proactiv Solution Meagan, in billing, did not want to cancel a charge on a returned item they received. Des Moines, Iowa

In May of this year a one time purchase of the Proactiv Solution product was made for my daughter for her wedding day.

In June, I received an additional package from the company without any request on my part.  The package was returned, with a notation that cancel the account that they established and send no future product packages.

In August, I received a billing notice of a past due account for the package that I had returned.  The amount was for $99.84.

On the 16th of August, I called the 800 phone number to advise billing that they were in error and the package had been returned.  I spoke to a billing clerk by the name of Meagan.

After explaining the situation, Meagan checked and informed me that they did in fact received the package, however she asked me to hold while she spoke to her supervisor.

Meagan return on the phone to advise me that I had to provide proof that I returned the package that she said that they had received and if I could not, then I had to pay the account or be turned over to collections.

I, being a little upset, went through the scenario and advised that if I was turned over to collection for an item that they had received, but I could not prove that I mailed it, I advised her that I would contact and attorney and sue them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rodan-Fields-Proactiv-Solution/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1448/Rodan-Fields-Proactiv-Solution-Meagan-in-billing-did-not-want-to-cancel-a-charge-on-a-632018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rodan & Fields Proactiv Solution