stick

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By:Canaan Indiana
Rodonna Murawski
PO Box 761 Peach Springs, Arizona United States of America

Rodonna Murawski Steals Money Theif Liar Crazy Woman On EBAY Ripoff Cheat Steal on ebay GOTTOHAVEFOOD Stole $$$ Peach Springs Arizona

This lady cheated me 120.00 rips people off on ebay took me for a ride. Crazy loony person who has no life other then to threaten people and harrass them. Pays to have Neg's removed then lies about what the truth is. Refuses to pay me all my money for products.

Threatens me and my family watch out Ebay people her name on there is GOTTOHAVEFOOD. I hope she gets kicked off there and I hope she finds god soon because with all her unkindness she is bound for hell. I will not tolerate the threats and just to let you all know she has lied and lied about the ebay problem she refuses to pay me my money for the items she tried to renogiate the price and that is not how it works ebay is a CONTRACT.

Ebay is not a yard sale you do not j** the price. Be careful Ebay people. Rodonna Murawski of Peach Springs Az is a FRAUD

Lisa Canaan, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2006 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rodonna-Murawski/Peach-Springs-Arizona-86434/Rodonna-Murawski-Steals-Money-Theif-Liar-Crazy-Woman-On-EBAY-Ripoff-Cheat-Steal-on-ebay-GO-207354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rodonna Murawski