Complaint Review: Rogan James

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: Katie — Victoria British Columbia
Rogan James
Nationwide USA

Rogan James His wife, uses the number (224) 999-4684 Promises cheap puppy to be shipped directly to your door. Chicago Nationwide

I texted (224) 999-4684 after seeing the number on a site for a $300 purebred Siberian husky, and was in contact with a lady from Chicago who claimed to have two puppies for sale, and would happily ship one to me for $500. She said she was selling the puppies because her husband was a breeder, and he had passed away in a motor vehicle accident just a month before. I asked for pictures of the pup, and recieved blurry pictures, that don't even look like the same puppy. She asked me for detailed shipping information, and claimed that she would drop my puppy off at air gate delivery service in the morning, and they would be in contact with me for the payment. I googled the number, and found over 25 ads for different kinds of puppies In different states and cities. When I confronted her, she claimed to know nothing about the ads her deceased husband posted before he passed, and that she didn't like to talk about it since he only died a few months beforehand. [continued below]....

..... ( earlier she said it was just one month before). I confronted her about the delivery service being fake, and told he to had doubts and she became angry, and told me it was against her religion to scam people so I needed to trust her. She said the puppies were her life and that I wasn't allowed one because I was an untrusting person. She later told me I was cowardly, and I needed to agree to send the money to the shipping service. I don't know her real name, or any other numbers she/he uses, but please BEWARE! Do not fall for this scam! Rogan James is a name that was used, but I believe it is a fake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rogan-James-/nationwide/Rogan-James-His-wife-uses-the-number-224-999-4684-Promises-cheap-puppy-to-be-shipped-d-1137962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rogan James