Complaint Review: Roger Brown, Owner Of AAA RV

• Submitted: Wed, April 20, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 20, 2005

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
Roger Brown, Owner Of AAA RV
aaarvrental.com Hagerstown, Maryland U.S.A.

Roger Brown, Owner Of AAA RV Rip-Off Artist with multiple lawsuits against him Hagerstown Maryland

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: CON Artist

I rented an RV from this man. The RV was smaller and years older than promised. The plumbing was completely clogged. The RV broke down after driving 200 miles. We were stranded for more than 24 hours before Roger Brown answered our phone calls. He then commenced to belittle us and act like it was our fault. We found someone to fix the RV on our own accord. The service man said it looked like the RV had not been serviced in at least 5 years and the problem was a clogged fuel pump filter. On top of losing precious days of our vacation sitting at a service station, good ol' Roger kept our deposit for not emptying the sewage, even though I showed him the receipt where we had paid a guy at Greyhound to unclog and empty the system. He further charged us fees for him having to wash the OUTSIDE of the RV. My long for awaited trip was a complete nightmare. His assistant later told me that his RVs are consignments, where he will rent them out, and tell the owners, they were never rented and keeps the cash. Further, Roger Brown has multiple lawsuits against him. He's a con. BEWARE!!!

Denise
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2005 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roger-Brown-Owner-Of-AAA-RV/Hagerstown-Maryland/Roger-Brown-Owner-Of-AAA-RV-Rip-Off-Artist-with-multiple-lawsuits-against-him-Hagerstown-139544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roger Brown, Owner Of AAA RV

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

CON Artist

AUTHOR: chungsammy - ()

I rented RV from Roger Brown 4 years ago.  I didn't know RV had several issues until I arrived home and I called Roger immideately.  He told me that he will deal with the issues when I return the RV.  When I returned the RV, he decided to claim every problem to my insurance company.  Without any accident, he got more than $20K from my insurance plus my $2K deposit and he is still suing my insurance and me.  I should have known when I saw him for the first time.  His price was good to be true.   DO NOT rent any RV from Rober Brown.

trim