Complaint Review: Roger L. Curry PC

25 Atlanta Street, Suite A Marietta, GA, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: (678) 797-5577
  • Web:
  • Category:

Roger L. Curry PC Roger Curry Legal Malpractice, Negligent, Liar, Failed to file Entry of Appearance causing Failure to Appear Marietta, Georgia

Roger L Curry has been practicing Crim & Family Law for quite sometime in Georgia, however, be weary of possible negligent claims due to his caseload and high disregard for his clients.

First off, he is terrible at communicating with his clients so if you want a lawyer who fails to communicate with you or give you updates of your case, he is not your guy.

In my case, he handled a felony matter and due to his negligence, he forgot to file an Entry of Appearance in my case, basically he did not tell the Court or DA that I was being represented by him. Thus, all court paperwork went to an old address the court had on file. Months later, I was arrested by a Bounty Hunter while at work, was in jail for two and a half weeks due to a Failure to Appear charge (felony charge) and because I was not able to bond out again, I had no choice but to accept a plea.

But for the negligent act of Curry, I did not receive the appropriate due process, spent 2.5 weeks in jail, and lost my job!

What made it worse is that Curry back dated his Entry to make it seem as if he filed his Entry days prior to the Bench Warrant that was released in hopes to allege it was a court error.  I believed his lie, however, it was only years after the fact did I realized his negligent and fraudulent acts.

I was about to sue Mr. Curry for Legal Malpractice & Fraud, however, he does not have Malpractice insurance (like many other Criminal lawyers who have a small office). Therefore, it was not befitting and financially appropriate to start suit as he could commit Fraudulent Conveyance, yet cover it up through legal asset appropriations.

Mr. Curry is well respected in the legal field, but his one negligent act caused me a lot of pain and suffering. He has also had many other complaints from his clients. If you want a cheap attorney, go with him. He was really lucky he didnt have insurance and that I was not as liquid as I wanted to be, or I would sued the living daylights out of him

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roger-L-Curry-PC/Marietta-GA-Georgia-30061/Roger-L-Curry-PC-Roger-Curry-Legal-Malpractice-Negligent-Liar-Failed-to-file-Entry-of-1013754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roger L. Curry PC