Complaint Review: Roger Williamson

• Updated: Sun, August 21, 2011

• Reported By: Pam-FL — Sebring Florida United States of America
Roger Williamson
Wakefiled, Massachusetts United States of America

Roger Williamson Canosa Catering Roger Williamson still a BIG Rip-off Wakefiled, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: report to

*Consumer Comment: contact numbers

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Williamson

Looking for Maria that has been Ripped-Off by Roger Williamson.  If you still have my phone number please contact me.  Several women need your help!

I finally got my day in court with Roger.  Of course, he claims he had a stroke the night before his court date!! Of course, that was also untrue.  The law is starting to catch up with him, little heat in the Canosa Catering kitchen!!! (ya right!)  I'm pretty sure he was afraid to go into a courtroom with REAL lawyers and the judge, especially where he "pretended" to be attorney.  If there are any doubters out there contact me, I will be happy to send you a copy of the paper work he sent me as an attorney and collected a retainer...he even used a real attorney's credentials that is in CT..now that's an idea, I should contact him directly. Roger told me he retired from CT as an attorney.  What a joke!  Also, for the doubters out there, Roger was convicted of impersonating and attorney...so what do you think about that?

He also portrays himself as a "movie producer"....which is ironic, maybe one day we can all get together and make a REAL movie about Roger's actions!  I know it would be a hit!

Pam

Sebring, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roger-Williamson/Wakefiled-Massachusetts-/Roger-Williamson-Canosa-Catering-Roger-Williamson-still-a-BIG-Rip-off-Wakefiled-Massachus-741120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roger Williamson

report to

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - ()

Contact: Detective O'Donnell & Detective Donald Brown 617-343-4571 from the Boston P.D. as they are in charge of this investigation going

also

Contact: The Assistant D.A's info 120 broadway in Chelsea, Ma 02150 A.D.A. MaryRose Anthes 617-884-2200

contact numbers

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - ()

also

Sorry it took me long.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Williamson

AUTHOR: Bee - (United States of America)

This makes me angry!!! I hope he ROTS in H**L!!
To think i liked him and then Thank GOD my GUT