Complaint Review: Rogers IS Consulting Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: JNPlano — Plano Texas United States of America
Rogers IS Consulting Inc.
DVDGator.com Internet, Texas United States of America

Rogers IS Consulting Inc. DVDGator On 12/31/2012, I ordered the complete DVD set of Dark Shadows for $140 PLUS a $4.20 "foreign fee". I received an email stating that the item had shipped and I should receive the item in 2-4 weeks. S Internet, Texas

On 12/31/2012, I ordered the complete DVD set of Dark Shadows from DVDGator for $140 plus a $4.20 "foreign fee".  Got an email that said that item had been shipped from overseas and I should receive the item withing 2-4 weeks.

SIX weeks have gone by and I have received nothing.  I tried emailing DVDGator from the web site and also specifically to their customer service department.  Nothing.  No response whatsoever.

There is no phone number, no name, nothing for the consumer to use to request a refund or a cancellation.  It is definitely a CONSUMER BEWARE situation.  I will never recommend this site and will reserve my purchasing to stores rather than internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rogers-IS-Consulting-Inc/Internet-Texas-/Rogers-IS-Consulting-Inc-DVDGator-On-12312012-I-ordered-the-complete-DVD-set-of-Dark-S-1016599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rogers IS Consulting Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC