Complaint Review: Rohini Murti

Rohini Murti
San Mateo, California USA

Rohini Murti This Indian S*** Gave Me Genital Herpes HSV-2 San Mateo California

*Consumer Comment: Rohini Murti was a hooker

*General Comment: Is Rohini Murti a Prostitute?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: 100% FALSE, MALICIOUS, AND HURTFUL

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: 100% FALSE, MALICIOUS, AND HURTFUL

*Consumer Comment: You should not feel special - Rohini did this many times

Rohini Murti has given me HSV-2 (Genital Herpes).  I know she was the one who gave me this STD because I talked to another guy who also had unprotected sex with her and he told me that 4 months after having sex with Rohini he was diagnosed with genital herpes too.

I met Rohini when I was working at Wells Fargo.  One of my friends was working there too and his fate was the same as mine.  We both had sex with her in several ocassions (at the time she was also in a relationship too), therefore, I can state that she was sleeping with 3 different men at the time.

Rohini won't stay much longer at Wells Fargo.  Someone has filed a police report and accused her of asking him money to get a loan approved or something like that, the fact is that Wells Fargo reputation has been damaged due to her.  Nevertheless, this is not the reason why I am writing this report. [continued below]....

.....

I just want to make sure that people know who she is and that she has this STD.  She won't care about spreading it to as many people as she can, that's why she never ask her partners to use protection when she bangs them.

Onether thing, during intercorse her vagina smells like rotting meat. I have had sex with many women but none of them smelled as bad as Rohini's.  Her very extremelly hairy vagina along with its stench and its HSV-2 are one of the worst of nightmares I ever faced.

I hope this report helps people in the future.  Anyone who has sex with Rohini Murti should always use protection and keep in mind that herpes is passed through shedding during intercorse, therefore, a condom itself could not be enough to prevent this STD to be spread.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rohini-Murti/San-Mateo-California/Rohini-Murti-This-Indian-S-Gave-Me-Genital-Herpes-HSV-2-San-Mateo-California-1075764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rohini Murti

Rohini Murti was a hooker

AUTHOR: A.K. - ()

Rohini Murti was a hooker for nearly 10 years.  The person who filed the report is an idiot, why whould you have unprotected sex with someone who makes her living selling her a**?  You knew that Rohini Murti was a prostitute, then why did you take chances?  You do deserve all the diseases Rohini Murti has given you.

#2 General Comment

Is Rohini Murti a Prostitute?

AUTHOR: Peter - ()

Rohini Murti responded to the original report and did nothing but making things worse.  I am not the person who posted the original report and I have no relationship with this person but I can tell that most of the accusations here make complete sense.

For many years Rohini Murti worked at the crappiest restaurants in San Mateo.  Around 2006 she would spend long days working at places such as CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN and other low-paying jobs.  Despite her low income, Rohini Murti has always been able to live on her own, drive expensive cars, buy expensive clothing and take long vacations every year.  She could do this despite the fact that she was making $2500 per month!

Anyway, lets talk about the incidents at Wells Fargo.  I can't say whether Rohini Murti has spread STDs or not. According to the person who reported her she did but this is something we do not know and I think Rohini Murti should be given the benefit of the doubt.  First we do not know if her lover has genital herpes and second if he does have herpes then we do not know if she was the one who gave him the disease.  One advice for Rohini Murti is to keep her mouth shut (I am not talking about what she does or not during sex) but about what she talks at work, because her own words are backfiring.  At Wells Fargo she let her business out and letting everyone know that she had been with the same man for many years and at the present time their sexual life is non-existent. She even made jokes about how much time had ellapsed since the last time she got laid.  After this statements she got interest from two men, one Indian and one Black man and according to different sources they hooked up.  Again, I can't confirm what happens between Rohini Murti and these two men but what I can say is that I did see this coming because Rohini was talking to everyone about her private life and that's something she should not have done.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

100% FALSE, MALICIOUS, AND HURTFUL

AUTHOR: R M - ()

The comments made about me are 100% FALSE, MALICIOUS, AND HURTFUL. They have caused me a great deal of GRIEF and EMOTIONAL DISTRESS. The author is using the anonymity of the internet to ruin my reputation for reasons completely unknown. I urge the author to take remedial action and stop the slander. I am also seeking legal counsel and pursuing legal options.

For the record, I am professionally well respected. My employer has confirmed that the matter has been researched and no customer contact on this allegation or complaint alleging any misconduct has been received.  Personally, I have been in a loving long term relationship and my partner trusts me 100%.

I appeal to all readers of the slanderous accusations and comments against me, to please disregard them. Thank You.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

100% FALSE, MALICIOUS, AND HURTFUL

AUTHOR: R M - ()

You should not feel special - Rohini did this many times

AUTHOR: Gil - ()

You should not feel special about her giving you genital herpes.  Indeed, Rohini has done it to many people.  Unluckily, there is nothing we can do but accpet the truth; we made a mistake when we slept with this c**t and we are paying for it.  Life is not fair, you share some c** with a slut like Rohini Murti and only takes a few days to get an STD.