Complaint Review: Roid-Shop.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: TannerG — Dallas Texas United States of America
Roid-Shop.com

Roid-Shop.com Ebuysteroids.com, E-steroid.com, isteroids.com, eclenbuterol.com Roid-Shop.com is a SCAM!!! They ripped me off $400!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: roid shop

WARNING:  DO NOT BUY from Roid-shop.com

Roid-shop.com has ripped me off for over $400!  I went to their website because they say that they sell steroids.  The names of the steroids are in the product list and I added each steroid into my shopping cart.  When I checked out, I decided to call and ask them about this order.

The guy on the phone said these were all steroids and that they are VERY potent.  I asked if these were REAL steroids and he said yes.  I finalized my order and waited for then to arrive.

When the order arrived, I found that the products were VITAMINS and the names of the products that I purchased were NOT the names on the bottles!!!!  They told me they were sending steroids, had steroid names on the shopping cart, and then switched them and sent vitamins!

When I tried to return them, I got no answers and found that this is how they do things.  I lost ALL of my money and they could care less!  They are located in another country and they do not have to answer for these acts!  You can not find out where they are.  I have tried.  Do NOT buy from this company, you will be ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roid-Shopcom/internet/Roid-Shopcom-Ebuysteroidscom-E-steroidcom-isteroidscom-eclenbuterolcom-Roid-Shopc-923287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roid-Shop.com

roid shop

AUTHOR: Jeremy - ()

I recently tried stack labs and it actually worked pretty good compared to previous steroid cycles I did. You can read reviews of them here. http://stevegodin.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-stack-labs-review.html http://websitesreviewer.com/stacklabs-com-stacklabs-reviews/