Complaint Review: Roland Van Loon

Roland Van Loon
410 Old Santa Fe Trlal Sante fe, New Mexico United States of America

Roland Van Loon sold me art work and never delivered Sante fe, New Mexico

*Author of original report: roland Van Loon

While vacationing in New Mexico in July of 2010, we met Roland Van Loon as an artist through my wife's best friend.  We decided to buy $1200.00 worth of his prints which consisted of a small print, some cards and a larger print that he would framed for us.   We took the smaller prints and cards with the agreement that within a month or so he would have the other print framed and shipped to us.  It's been over a year and a half and still no framed print. My wife has tried to resolve this through her friend but he refuses to keep his part of the deal. We no longer wish to hang his prints in our home and the only way to resolve this is a complete refund of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roland-Van-Loon/Sante-fe-New-Mexico-87501/Roland-Van-Loon-sold-me-art-work-and-never-delivered-Sante-fe-New-Mexico-815092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roland Van Loon

roland Van Loon

AUTHOR: victor - ()

The issue between Mr Roland Van Loon and myself has been resolved to my satisfaction.