Complaint Review: Rollabind SJ Creative LLC

• Submitted: Tue, September 06, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2011

• Reported By: Lorraine — Wexford Pennsylvania United States of America
Rollabind SJ Creative LLC

Rollabind SJ Creative LLC Jack and Angel are the individuals who repeatedly lie when I call. They tell me they will ship my order right away but never do. Charged my PayPal account but never shipped order Internet

*UPDATE Employee: PLEASE CONTACT US

I ordered a hole punch for 59.95 and authorized the payment on my PayPal account. I never received the hole punch so I started calling every week. I alwyas speak with Jack or Angel. They tell me that there was a problem with customs delaying the delivery but I will have it in a few days. They will overnight the order at no additional charge and also send a free tablet for my trouble. I never receiveda anything. After a few months I eventually asked that they credit my PayPal account. They said, " sure, no problem" but never did. I have called repeatedly. PayPay says too much time has passed so they will not credit the $$ either. Basically, I was ripped off $60.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2011 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rollabind-SJ-Creative-LLC/internet/Rollabind-SJ-Creative-LLC-Jack-and-Angel-are-the-individuals-who-repeatedly-lie-when-I-cal-773502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rollabind SJ Creative LLC

PLEASE CONTACT US

AUTHOR: AngelRollabind - (United States of America)

My name is Angel with Rollabind. Unfortunately the hole punches were on back-order for some time. We now have them in stock. We may have already sent you your punch. Please contact us if not so we can send it right away!