Complaint Review: Rollabind

• Reported By: tehrex — Portland Oregon United States of America
Rollabind
6600 W. Rogers Circle #6 boca raton, Florida United States of America

Rollabind Worst Customer Service Ever boca raton, Florida

Go to Levenger.Com or buy Circa products instead!

I placed an order with this company in August 2011.  As of May 2012, I still have not received my complete order.  I have called at least 5 times since the beginning of February and each time I am told one of 2 versions, "the item missing from your order will be here next week and we'll ship it to you."  Or, "the item is no longer available would you like a higher value replacement?"  Two and a half months later I still haven't received it, nor a refund credit to my account which I was told would happen.  Not only have I received false promises every time I speak with someone, for every one call that I get through there are 4 no answers or returned calls.  Frustration on top of frustration!  Rollabind may be a little cheaper, but it is definitely not worth it; many similar complaints can be found on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rollabind/boca-raton-Florida-/Rollabind-Worst-Customer-Service-Ever-boca-raton-Florida-882590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rollabind