Complaint Review: Rollabind.com

• Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: Marlon — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Rollabind.com

Rollabind.com Sucks in very bad way,my opinion,my experience Internet

Ordered item online Oct 6  2009,Rollabind.com stated item was in stock.(Two weeks before web site stated out of stock).Charged my credit card then sent receipt email stating.[6 to 10 days from date processed before item would be shipped] Not stated at time of order placement online.13 days later received email stating item out of stock.Called to cancel order on oct 19 and to be refunded to my credit card.Person #1 said person handling accounts was out sick ,so took my information.Person #2 did'nt know anything ,took my information and said I would receive a call back.Never received phone call back.Oct 23 received email confirming cancellation of order per my request.As of Nov 23 after numerous unsuccessful attempts to find out about refund.I forwarded my information to credit card company for dispute.In my opinion,Rollabind Sucks in a very,very,very Bad Way.I would not recommend doing business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rollabindcom/internet/Rollabindcom-Sucks-in-very-bad-waymy-opinionmy-experience-Internet-531198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rollabind.com