Complaint Review: Rolland Elliott

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Maple Shade New Jersey United States of America
Rolland Elliott

Rolland Elliott Perfect Portraits , rentphotobooths.com Total scumball and will scam you! Internet

I am in the process of suing this "man" for $5000. I purchased 2 photo booths from him for my business and after months and months of trying to get my booths after I he had already cashed my check. It took me 3 months to get him to deliver it and then when I got them, they were broken. I had a professional look at these and he said they look like they were a 3rd grade science project. When I spoke to him about this, he seemed clueless. He is either honestly incredibly stupid or uses it as part of his act when ripping people off. Either way, he is not someone you want to do business with as I am not sure he even understands what the words actually means. He is the lowest form of person with which I have ever had to exchange words. I am now letting the law handle it as he belongs behind bars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rolland-Elliott/internet/Rolland-Elliott-Perfect-Portraits-rentphotoboothscom-Total-scumball-and-will-scam-you-973468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rolland Elliott