Complaint Review: Rolling Transmission and Auto Care

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Retired - Police officer — Houston Texas United States of America
Rolling Transmission and Auto Care
815 Edgebrook Dr. Houston, Texas United States of America

Rolling Transmission and Auto Care Erica Baum (court reg. owner ) and Alexander Baum '' FRAUD and DECEPTION OF BUSINESS '' Houston, Texas

I went to Rolling Transmission and Auto Care for a quote on getting my van transmission repaired. The Manager / owner stated due to the mileage he will repair and rebuild with ALL new parts for $1,200.00 total drive out price. I agreed to those terms and filled out the his customer form just putting my name address phone and auto information on it.   A few days /week later he called me and left a message stating my transmission needed more parts now the price will go up but don't worry he will work with me on repaying it as the p. No-way  As we agreed $1,200.00 w/All parts I called him back several times leaving messages for him to call me and STOP all work on my van his co-workers and manager Chris stated they will tell Alex to call me, he never did $1,880.00 I never agreed to this added charge.  My van was broken into in the rear of the shop items was stolen even a 3/4 tank of gas etc etc etc .  I want to add you / anyone who was affected in this fraudulent and deceptive company to contact me or you can also file charges with D/A class action lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rolling-Transmission-and-Auto-Care/Houston-Texas-77034/Rolling-Transmission-and-Auto-Care-Erica-Baum-court-reg-owner-and-Alexander-Baum-F-973130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rolling Transmission and Auto Care