Complaint Review: Rolls moving and storage

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: lashawn — glen burnie Maryland United States of America
Rolls moving and storage

Rolls moving and storage Rolls moving quoted me one price and charged me double. Then after i was forced to pay. You kicked my stuff off the truck and told me to suck ur private part. Internet

Rolls moving arrived 1 hour late at 0856. They organized and shuffled my already packed boxes. By 5 pm they had not finished the first load.

But, they started moving faster after that. By 7they were driving to my house with the last of the boxes. I got to the house last and they were sitting, waiting for me to sign and pay. I was ok until i saw the bill. It was 1285 .00 ;i immediately referenced the quote and he said that he didn''t know about a quote.

I said i was going to call the office and he quickly got angry. He said that i would pay or he would get into his truck and drive away and i would pay 2000.00 the next day. Then he jumped into the truck and drove off, hitting me in the process.

I ended up paying the police, whom i called, said that i would get my furniture only when I signed the paper and paid.

Then after i paid and the police left, Demetri ( the mover) started to kick my boxes off the truck while yelling curse words at me and my kids. Lastly, he put my mattress on the wet ground in front of my house and told the other movers not to touch it or they would get fired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rolls-moving-and-storage/internet/Rolls-moving-and-storage-Rolls-moving-quoted-me-one-price-and-charged-me-double-Then-afte-946656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rolls moving and storage