Complaint Review: Romacio Fulcher Sacramento CA

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Katherine — California
Romacio Fulcher Sacramento CA
, Select State/Province USA

Romacio Fulcher Sacramento CA Romacio Fulcher is a sneaky conman who manipulative, takes advantage and scams people by pretending to help them get rich! sacramento california

*Author of original report: Romacio is a fraud.

I was approached by Romacio Fulcher at a restaurant, he came up to me asking me if I was happy with my job and that he had an opportunity of a lifetime for me, being naïve as I was I took his card and called him. I got into his business, followed everything he told me, went to his meetings, paid the setup fee...ect Long story short I was out over a thousand dollars and barely made any money. I tried to bring this up with Mr. Fulcher but by then he had stopped receiving my calls and cut off all contact with me. How does someone like him do that to someone and be able to sleep at night? Stay away from Romacio Fulcher, he's out to financially benefit himself no anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 01:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Romacio-Fulcher-Sacramento-CA/Select-StateProvince/Romacio-Fulcher-Sacramento-CA-Romacio-Fulcher-is-a-sneaky-conman-who-manipulative-takes-1131001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Romacio Fulcher Sacramento CA

Romacio is a fraud.

AUTHOR: Julie - ()

I looked this guy up and it seems like he's working for LiveSmart 360 a MLM company with a bad rep but it's perfect for Romacio because all he wants is your money. He's showing off his big checks on his Facebook which are very fake. Stay away from Romacio at all cost unless you want to waste your time and money like many people have.