Complaint Review: Roman Meacham / Victoria Lundgren

• Submitted: Sat, February 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, February 20, 2010

• Reported By: Michelle — Glendale California U.S.A.
Roman Meacham / Victoria Lundgren
11278 Los Alamitos Blvd, #221 Los Angeles, California United States of America
  • Phone: 562-616-3851
  • Web:
  • Category:

Roman Meacham / Victoria Lundgren / Rey or Raymond Meacham, Foreclosure Prevention Specialist - Was supposed to file a BK to stop a sale. Paid $579 into Vidtoria Lundgren's Chase bank account. They did not file for me and stole my money. Los Angeles, California

I was RIPPED off by the WORST kind of scum who prey on people's weakest moments.  I answered a Craigs List ad and spoke several times to Roman Meacham (Raymond comes up on caller ID).  He seemed knowledgeable about how to STOP foreclosure sales.  Said he could keep me out of court and keep my house for up to 2 years from foreclosure.  He files bankruptcies which immediately stop a foreclosure sale.  He wanted cash from me upfront.  I agreed to pay into a Chase bank account of Victoria Lundgren, who he said was his partner.

I did this, then he told me to call him when I had made the deposit and he would file for me.  That was on a Thursday morning.  I never heard from him again nor did he file for me.  I checked with the trustees and the status was still the same.  i found someone else to help me.  I have since called his # several times (a cell #) which he does not answer.  I went to the address he gave me - it was a shopping mall.  Obviously, I was ripped off and this man has no intention of returning my money and is probably doing the same to lots of other people.  Beware of this man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2010 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roman-Meacham-Victoria-Lundgren/Los-Angeles-California-90720/Roman-Meacham-Victoria-Lundgren-Rey-or-Raymond-Meacham-Foreclosure-Prevention-Special-572414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roman Meacham / Victoria Lundgren