Complaint Review: Romanoff flooring

• Reported By: Ken — Fayetteville Arkansas United States of America
Romanoff flooring
3100 Jonquil Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Romanoff flooring Discrimination Atlanta, Georgia

March 1st 2009, I was hired by these people because I had over 30 years experience in the flooring industry. I was told to hire a young woman as my assistant, she and my boss got liking each other and doing certain favors for each other.

One day my boss walked in and said to me that he was going to lay me off because things were slowing down in the housing market here in Arkansas. He said that they were going to hire this young girl and give her my position and then hire her an assistant and that way they will get two people for what they were paying me to do. I asked him why keep her and let me go I have experiance and she has none. His answer was....."Quote" We can pay her less and get her a part-time helper and we can train her to over see the installers and well train her on installations.

So my 30 years of Installations did not even matter. What mattered was he had someone that would do favors for him even though this girl was married he didnt care.

I have 4 young boys and a wife to take care off. She just wanted partime work while her husband was a preacher.

So...

I called Mr Romanoff himself. He said "Quote...Not a dang word..he would not even return my phone calls.

This company I feel was just a bunch of creeps. While working for them they were really dump as far as Installations goes. There main man who is there trainer is Mr. Boatw****t he and this company should really be Ashamed. They have no morals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Romanoff-flooring/Atlanta-Georgia-30080/Romanoff-flooring-Discrimination-Atlanta-Georgia-606823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Romanoff flooring