Complaint Review: Romex Travel

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Leslie — Bronx New York United States of America
Romex Travel

Romex Travel ED, Adam and Mark wilson Scamed me out of $1200 for a cruise. Internet

*General Comment: Call for help

*Consumer Comment: The same thing happened to me

I received a fax from romex travel at work. I called and spoke with adam and he told me I can get a cruise for 6 people for 200 per person which will be a total of $1200. The method of payment was only electronic checks which I paid. after reading the information about the scam that romex travel was doing,within 44 hours of me paying I requested a full refund. Ed, the so called manager/customer Rep. I also was informed from my bank that they endorsed the check under ABC & 123 corp. Ed, told me to send an email, I sent the email requesting a full refund and he kept replying back that it is being processed. On saturday 03/09/2013 I received a certified mail which was a post office money order  in the amount of 740.00 attach was a letter from Ed stating that they took $70 per person for a cancellation fee which was not stated in the verification process and I have the recording to prove it. Also, the letter stated i can keep the trip as a complimentary trip which I have never received because I never made it that far due to me requesting a refund. Now somebody in Romex travel cant add. I gave them $1200 they refunded me 740.00 and said they kept 70 x6=420, where is the rest of the money? Not only is romex travel a scam they also cant add. I feel like Romex trave is the new Bernie Madoff!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Romex-Travel/internet/Romex-Travel-ED-Adam-and-Mark-wilson-Scamed-me-out-of-1200-for-a-cruise-Internet-1026829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Romex Travel

#1 General Comment

Call for help

AUTHOR: Belinda - ()

Call the Federal Trade Commisiion to start a report on Romex Travel (877)382-4357

The same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: NLST - ()

The same exact thing happened to me. We should really do something about it. I hope we can take legal action together.

manufacturer