Complaint Review: Ron A. Traxler G.G. Naja Appraisser

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: 2trusty — plano, texas, 75074 Alabama
Ron A. Traxler G.G. Naja Appraisser
13500 Noel Raod , Texas USA

Ron A. Traxler G.G. Naja Appraisser National Jewlery Appraissers Theft by deception. Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Buyers Remorse is the Bottom Line

I got this man name and phone number from my ins. So I automaticly trust, because I got it from my ins. First time I meet him, It was only an appraisal, and than he told me that my engagement ring needed to be fixed. The baguettes were cracked, broken. So I gave it to him to repair. and also my husband's Rolex red writting sea dweller. And than he share that he has a chance to get a 2 ct. Diamond for a small fracture of the value. He said he would appraised it for $22,000.00 and he could get it for me for $7,550.00. So I gave him that and $1,000.000 for the fixing of my rings and watch and and appraising fees. I had never done that before. That I would paid for something i have never seen..But he sounds so sincer. That he is only helping me to get what i want for very little...I called the lieutanent in addison. And he said the Jorden jewlery store That he use to owe, It's been closed for 2 years ago. Due to his dishonosty,and Deception. Now I am waiting on the Detective from dallas police department. I have a lieutanent friend in Dallas. So he is trying to help me with this. So I hope someone out there read all of these info. And do not Trust any one to leave your jewlery or hard earn money to anyone, without checking them out...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ron-A-Traxler-GG-Naja-Appraisser/Texas/Ron-A-Traxler-GG-Naja-Appraisser-National-Jewlery-Appraissers-Theft-by-deception-Dall-1132803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ron A. Traxler G.G. Naja Appraisser

Buyers Remorse is the Bottom Line

AUTHOR: Ron Traxler - ()

Angela, did in fact receive exactly what was purchased.

In my experience,  sometimes things in a person's life affect unrelated events.

I honestly believe this was the case here. There were personal issues going on in both of our lives.

Lack of good communication took a very good relationship to a difficult situation, and back to a proper outcome.

Angela stated she would write a revision as soon as her computer was repaired.

I look forward to that posting.