Complaint Review: Ron Arciaga - Accentdigital.com

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Melany — Beverly Hills California United States of America
Ron Arciaga - Accentdigital.com
1223 WILSHIRE BLVD # 320 Santa Monica, California United States of America

Ron Arciaga - Accentdigital.com wemarketwebsites.com He took my money and ripped me off, told me my account was hacked, and he has dont it before. Santa Monica, California

I had used Ron in the past and thought I could trust him with taking my new company to the next level. The main goal for him was to market my website which he never did. He did not do proper tagging, keywords, or SEO information for me. I paid him for linkbacks on other sites and they were never done. When asked if I could have a list - he lied and told me no. I do not come up in search engines, as promised. He created a fake facebook account with fake likes and will not give me username and password. This fake facebook is linked to my personal facebook and blog and is causing problems because I can not access it to transfer over my real likes. I have tried to reach him for the past 2 months and was forced to find someone else and pay to have everything redone. The only correspondence I received was today because I told him that I was going to report to the BBB. One of his "support" people told me that they have no information and that my account was hacked and they are not responsible. Liars! He has obviously done this before. I researched him and found that he is affiliated with many other sites and some of them questionable at best - Escort Sites. This was not revealed to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ron-Arciaga-Accentdigitalcom/Santa-Monica-California-90403/Ron-Arciaga-Accentdigitalcom-wemarketwebsitescom-He-took-my-money-and-ripped-me-off-942341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ron Arciaga - Accentdigital.com