Complaint Review: Ron Curriers Hilltop Chevrolet

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Rav4 2011 — farmington New Hampshire
Ron Curriers Hilltop Chevrolet
rt 108 Somersworth Nh 385 Startr Road somersworth, New Hampshire USA

Ron Curriers Hilltop Chevrolet I am holding in my hand a referrel fee "I owe you" for $800 and they have only cut me a check for $300 and said they will not give me the $500 even though my friend bought the vehicle. somersworth New Hampshire

I have a referrel fee form  an individual contractor named as Minnesota Mike. He is hired nationaly when car dealershios have large sales and prmotions. He promised me everything under the sun. I was ripped off by blye book vales, but the wordt of all is he promied me $1000 to bring mny friend in.. $500 referral fee and a $5oo extra bonus to co sign for her. I agree. When I came in, my I OWE form said said $5oo. I called Mike out on this and he said he could only do $500 do to thr conditon of my friend;s trade in., Well, that was NEVER part of oout converstaion. Just the referral fee and co-signing fee. So he dropprd it to $800. I was liviv but agreed. NMe and ny friends are both single moms in deperate need of vehicles for safety for our children. Would this have happened if a man was there.  I waited oatiently to collect my $800 which never came. [continued below]....

..... They said in finances that they have a $399 check for me. It is the same form but changed from an 8 to  sa 3. And you can see on my copy where is was an originallya 5 ubtil I called Minnesor=ta Mike out on his promie.  They cannot change the IOU numbers with me.  They also promised any new car buyer a grille. There were two left one the employees could burger, steak tios and rvr4. My frind and I have had trouble getting the second vehicle I so -signed for 9By being tricked that it was going through a loan for her, not mr=e!) This was never cleared for us or adewuadel explained. Her two sliding doors do not work and the repair deot was full when she needed a ball joint replace for a strange sound we heard. They slapped an inspection sticker on it anyway and set uo a service slip which seems to be missing in action!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ron-Curriers-Hilltop-Chevrolet/somersworth-New-Hampshire-03878/Ron-Curriers-Hilltop-Chevrolet-I-am-holding-in-my-hand-a-referrel-fee-I-owe-you-for-8-1058761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ron Curriers Hilltop Chevrolet